- Create more- more sewing, more knitting, more writing and maybe pick up some new skills? Give crochet another go. I only think it's magic. It can't be that hard surely?
- Be more social! Find a local craft group or look into joining the local SWRI. Be better at keeping game night a regular thing. Actually go to that local pub quiz Bloke's pal's been talking about. So on and so forth.
- Send more snail mail! Every one loves receiving mail and it's a really personal way of keeping in touch with friends far and wide.
- Speak Gàidhlig more often. It's good for me and it's far better for Bloke's progress learning if he's exposed to it as much as possible. (If you're interested the BBC has wonderful free resources for learners of all levels, but Beag air Bheag is the best for very beginners.)
- Cut down on the coffee intake. Drink more tea. Tea is lovely.
How about you?