Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Moving!

Well, sort of. In to the bedroom next door anyway. The Tall one is in the process of moving out (to just across the road actually!) The semester is done with, my exam went (hopefully) quite well. So this week is for applying for jobs, giving the flat a deep clean and just getting everything sorted out. Fighting a ridiculous urge to move everything around just because I can, there's no point till the land lord takes his furniture away so we can move ours in. I have missed my own bed so much! Extra firm mattresses are where its at.
Our engagement present off the Tall one and M, too cute. I'm afraid my life has been pretty much been all uni all the time, so there's not much to report. I hope every one is enjoying the weather! Minie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?