Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Homesickness

It's awful. I turn into this terrible grumpy cow. Ugh. I phoned Dad last night, being grumpy and sad.

And guess what? It was his birthday. I suck. Sigh. I'll spend some time on Sunday crafting something up for him.

I've decided that the best way to deal with my homesickness is to enact The Plan. The Plan isn't actually anything very specific its just all those things you file under "wouldn't it be awesome if I did x, y or z?" So Sunday is going to be all about The Plan. Scary? very. But oh so worth it. I've had a year to piss about and, yeah being an adult isn't so bad, but I'm the only one who can make it awesome. At least that's the theory. I like theories, they make everything seem so simple.

Anyway this adult is off to make the house seem more liveable.

Take care, Minnie xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?